Book your SUP Yoga session. Call now: + 41(0) 79 388 62 69
Prices are equipment included
When will group SUP Yoga classes be offered?
On the weekend, Saturday or Sunday (sometimes both) depending upon the weather.
11:00: First timers or anyone who wants to improve their paddling technique will have a 30 min SUP lesson
11:30 Group yoga lesson
What is the cost?
60 min yoga lesson + board rental = CHF 40.-
60 min yoga lesson + 30 min SUP lesson = CHF 60.-
How do I sign up?
- Spots are limited and pre-registration is required.
- Please email me to reserve yourself a spot: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your cell number so that if there is a change in plans due to weather, I can contact you.
- If you need to cancel, please let me know no later than 24 hours before the lesson. Late cancellations and no shows may be charged 50-100% of the fee.
Where is the lesson?
- All lessons are offered in tandem with Lugano Stand Up Paddle at the Lido in Agno, Via Rivera, 6982 Agno. Check out their website for more info about SUP:
- There is parking nearby, or you can also take the FLP train or a Post bus or to the Agno stop, which is a five minute walk from the lido.
What do I need to bring?
- Wear a swimsuit and sunscreen. You may want a hat and/or sunglasses.
- Towel to dry off--yes, you may get wet!
- Drink lots of water before and bring water to hydrate afterwards.
Are there any other options for SUP Yoga?
- Private individual and group lessons are also available.
- SUP Yoga can be a fun way to celebrate a special occasion like a birthday or reunion, or to connect with co-workers.
- Contact me directly to discuss your options.
Are you teaching on land this summer?
- I'll continue to offer my regular Hatha Flow classes at Yoga Roof on Wednesdays @ 9:30-10:45. Sign up online at www.yogaroof.com.
- I'll be teaching at the Bagno Pubblico at Riva Caccia on Saturday, June 12 @ 9:00. If you haven't been yet, go! There's a different teacher every week, the setting is gorgeous, and the vibe is friendly and fun. Plus, it's only 5 francs. Here's a link for more info: